Special Interest Group (SIG) for newer Mac and iPad users
Bob Barton - SFL Leader
- Who:Anyone interested in using their Mac or iDevice more effectively is welcome.
- What:Question and answer format, usually led by Bob Barton.
- When: Meets 10AM -12 on the 4th Saturday of each month.
- Where: Hershey's Mill, West Chester, PA, 2nd floor of Community Center (formerly Winfield Hall).
Photos (Photos by Carol Campanelli)
Some attendees More attendees Bob Barton in action
DirectionsFrom Route 202,
- Exit at Boot Road, go South and turn left onto Greenhill Road at the 2nd traffic light (large Fire House on the left)
- Follow Greenhill about 2 miles
- Turn right into the -> Main <- Hershey's Mill Entrance (about 1/2 mile after the North Entrance)
- Go to "At the entrance" below
From Route 30,
- Take Route 30 to 352 South (just west of the Frazer PNC Bank)
- Go South on 352 to the second traffic light after the underpass - Greenhill Road. (About 2 miles). There is a Hershey's Mill sign on the far right at the light.
- Turn right onto Greenhill for approximately 1/2 mile.
- Turn left into the main Hershey's Mill entrance
At the entrance to Hershey's Mill,
Stay to the left at the gatehouse (assuming you are not a HM resident) and pull up to the door.
Tell the guard you are coming to the MLMUG computer meeting in the Community Center. He will open the gate.
If asked, indicate your Hershey's Mill resident contact is Carol Campanelli at 1583.
Go through the gate and up the hill.
The Community Center is the second road on the right.
One parking lot is in the front of the building but there is a larger lot at the rear of the building - follow the road to the left of the Community Center.
If you park in front, go in the front door, down a couple of stairs and then up the stairs on the left. Go through the 1st room to the rear room.
If you park by the back entrance (Hershey's Mill Library), take a right up the stairs and turn left after the door at the top of the stairs.
ADMITTANCE: Hershey's Mill has an admittance policy where they must have a list (from the sponsoring person) of people from outside the Mill who will be attending any meeting in the Mill.
Carol (our sponsor) may submit a general list of those who usually attend, so she would appreciate an email (to ) from those of you who do attend, at least periodically.
So if you plan on attending our 4th Saturday's meetings, please let Carol know.
Directions in Pictures (click on the picture)