Special Interest Group (SIG) for newer Mac and iDevice users
Bob Barton - SFL Leader
- Who: Anyone interested in using their Mac or iDevice more effectively is welcome.
- What: Question and answer format, usually led by Bob Barton.
- When: Meets 10AM -12PM on the 4th Saturday of each month.
- Where: Hershey's Mill, West Chester, PA, 1st floor of Community Center - Paoli Room off main room OR via Zoom
Photos (Photos by Carol Campanelli)
Some attendees More attendees Bob Barton in action
MLMUG Newer Users is meeting via Zoom during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on "here" for Zoom information.
Directions to Hershey's MillFrom Route 202,
- Exit at Boot Road, go South and turn left onto Greenhill Road at the 2nd traffic light (large Fire House on the left)
- Follow Greenhill about 2 miles
- Turn right into the -> Main <- Hershey's Mill Entrance (about 1/2 mile after the North Entrance)
- Go to "At the entrance" below
From Route 30,
- Take Route 30 to 352 South (just west of the Frazer PNC Bank)
- Go South on 352 to the second traffic light after the underpass - Greenhill Road. (About 2 miles). There is a Hershey's Mill sign on the far right at the light.
- Turn right onto Greenhill for approximately 1/2 mile.
- Turn left into the main Hershey's Mill entrance
At the entrance to Hershey's Mill,
Stay to the left at the gatehouse (assuming you are not a HM resident) and pull up to the door.
Tell the guard you are coming to the MLMUG computer meeting in the Community Center. He will open the gate.
Go through the gate and up the hill.
The Community Center is the second road on the right.
One parking lot is in the front of the building but there is a larger lot at the rear of the building - follow the road to the left of the Community Center.
If you park in front, go in the front door, down a couple of stairs and then take the ramp to the right to the Paoli Room.
If you park by the back entrance (Hershey's Mill Library), take a right and walk to and through the main room to the Paoli Room.
|Directions in Pictures (click on the picture to see it enlarged)